Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Enjoyin the summer!

Hey everyone! Well, I am enjoying my offseason and the summer. I had originally planned on doing USA's which is next weekend but I had to pull out of it because I was just miserable with my training and diet. I hated working out and I was just really really burnt out. So, in my best interest I decided to not do the show. I am still going to Vegas though and I will be at the show for sure. So, I promise to have some great pics for yas!



Now I get to enjoy my summer and boy have I been! I just started my boot camp this week and have been kickin the ladies' booties! They love it! It's rough getting up at 4 a.m. but it's so worth it. Other than training hard and eating I am just having more fun being able to hang out with my friends and family more often. I don't have the stress of having to practically live at the gym! Oh and the website is coming along! My webmaster is fantastic! I know he's gonna rock it out for me! Well, I will post after I get back from Vegas!


2 comments:

genex magazine said...

Vegas hot stuff - can't wait!

Eva Kovalainen said...

Hey girl!!

Great to see that you got your website up and you also have a blog as well! How awesome!
The website looks GREAT!

You probably get tired of hearing this from me, but dayum I love your looks! You're an awesome bodybuilder, and I really look up to ya!

Keep up the great work and hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
Eva