Friday, July 10, 2009

2 weeks and 3 days!!

Two weeks til Vegas!!! So so excited! Feeling good but super tired now. But I expect that at this point. I am weighing about 144 now which is right on track. I am definitely bigger and look harder than last year so really that's all I care about. Should be able to drop a couple more these last few weeks. Next week I will be in Utah with my trainer Pete and my girl Aleesha so it will be nice to feel like death with them! Especially since Aleesha will be competing too so it'll be fun to spend time together. Here are some pics I took yesterday. I'll post something with some pics as soon as I get back! Wish me luck!




2 comments:

genex magazine said...

Right on track Kira, can't wait to see you compete in Vegas!

Unknown said...

Looking awesome girl!!