Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nationals!

Well I have officially decided to do Nationals in November! It's 13 weeks away! I am very excited and very motivated! I am more motivated than I was for USA's! I thought about doing it about 2 weeks ago and my trainer encouraged me to do so. He sent me my nutrition and it was ON! So I have about 2 more weeks of a mini-offseason to try to put some size on my quads. I've been doing this mini-offseason thing for 2 weeks already so I hope it has done some good. I weigh about 151 right now so I am stoked about that. Just ready to get back on stage again! And it's in Miami!!!! So I'll post updates and pics! 13 more weeks!

xoxo
Kira

2 comments:

genex magazine said...

Woohoo looking forward to it - holler!

Chris said...

Good Luck on your prep! What were you aiming to weigh in at in November?