Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm famous!

Ok so I was on T.V. today! The news actually! I did a little 5 minute segment on training of course for IndyStyle which is a program on a local news station. It was way fun and the girl who interviewed me was great to work with. Here's the link to the clip which should be up later: http://www.indystyle.tv. Can't wait to see how goofy I was!

Congrats to all the ladies who competed this past weekend at the Tampa Pro. It was great to see how many female bb's there were. The ladies all brought their best and looked incredible! gets me motivated to get back to the stage.

I am going on a week long, much needed vacation next week to Key West, Florida with my favorite person in the world! I am super stoked! Then we come back and it's time to diet ;) Tried to take a year off but it looks like I am itchin to get back to the stage sooner than I thought! So, stay tuned cuz I am bout to go into full-blown contest prep mode! Thanks for keeping up with me!

xoxo

1 comment:

Chris said...

Kira!

You are famous! I had to go looking for the link - for any future visitors to your journal it is at this URL: CLICK HERE
Your quads looked AWESOME!

I think that more TV exposure with attractive FBBs such as yourself, and that show MADE you were talking about is EXACTLY what the sport needs to gain more mainstream positive attention! You're doing good things. Next time, maybe David Letterman, and then a part in a TV Drama???

I was looking at the episode summary for the TV show MADE. It will be the first time in the show's 11 season history that a GIRL will want to be made into a bodybuilder. Only twice before, (and both in Season 9 & 10) has anyone else (both guys) wanted to be a bodybuilder.

Do you know who else was interviewing for that role? When do you find out if you "made" it as the coach?? :-)