Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update!

Hey there! How are you all?! Well I am 5.5 weeks out now and sitting around 143 lbs. I've actually gained a few lbs but looking tighter and tighter so whatev! That is why I never really pay attention to the scale until the last few weeks! Anyway, last week I shot with Barry Brooks and we got some great shots! So those pics should be up in members section very soon! And I dont' think I have shared my most recent tattoo. I got it in Key West when my girlfriend and I went there on vacation back in July! It's my 4th tat and I love it! I will have some new pics up soon so check back! If you can't tell it's on the right side of my lower back.

xoxo
Kira

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make good choices with your tattoos, I like cute little things like you have. Some people get some crazy stuff but I really adore the cute ones like the stars! ;o)