Monday, May 26, 2008

4 weeks out!








So here I am 4 weeks out from Jr. Nationals! I weight about 137 so I feel confident about making middleweights. My diet just changed which is rough but it is worth it. I am getting ready to celebrate my graduation from college with a party at my house! A pool party! I told my parents to pick the cake-whatever is their favorite cuz Lord knows I can't have any of it!







Today my friend Becky and I made shirts for our friend Jessica who is our coach. Jessica Wright is an IFBB figure pro and the hardest working individual I know. She has helped me through my training these past 16 weeks and has guided me through it all. So our shirts say "Wright Stuff!" Becky is 2 weeks out from the Indianapolis Figure Championships. She's lookin awesome!


I am getting really excited for my show and I know I will look even better than last year! Above is a quick shot from a shoot I did last year after winning Collegiate Nationals (2007).


No comments: