Friday, May 16, 2008

New website

Hey there! This is my very first journal/blog for my new website! So excited about this! My webmaster is a genius and has been so good to me! He is working so hard right now to create a uniquely awesome website that will fit me to a "T"! My site is basically going to showcase my bodybuilding career with pictures, training videos, and updates on what I am doing.

Right now I am getting ready for Jr. Nationals. I am 5 weeks out as of today! I weigh just under 140 and I feel like I look better than I ever have which is exciting. Unfortunately, I do have a sinus infection that I have been fighting all week so hopefully by next Monday I will be back in full force. I will have plenty of time to get fully prepared so I am not too worried. Then after Jr. Nats will be USA's in Vegas! So this is a very exciting summer for me and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

Oh and I just recently graduated (a week ago actually)! After 8 years in school I finished with a degree in physical education and health. Totally suits me! ready to be able to celebrate that with my family and friends. But that will have to wait! I did get to have a cheat meal to celebrate it though. But other than that, I am just training and trying to get over this sinus thing. Hope you enjoy this first blog of mine and please check back for more updates and I will post progress pics too!

No comments: