Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last night my friends and I celebrated our friend Brooke's 21st bday. Took her to dinner and then to Jillian's for arcade games and bowling. It was a really fun night for her! I didn't get home until about 5:30 in the a.m. So, I am a little tired!! But it was a fun night.



I have one more week substituting and hopefully I'll be able to stay on as a full-time teacher. I have also decided to go back to school to take a few more courses to get my special ed license since I have enoyed working with these kids so much. So, more school!



One more week til I get to see one of my favorite people in the whole world! I am so excited! I'm sure we will get into some trouble out there!
And there's some new stuff in the member's section from one of my shows last year where I won the middleweights. So until next time!

No comments: