Thursday, October 9, 2008

San Fran!

This is a pic of a huge mural that was painted on a wall in San Fran.

So last week I was in San Francisco visiting my good friend Gene! We had a blast! The city is pretty amazing. He showed me everything. It was really fun! We ate at teh In N Out Burger joint which was probably my fav place to eat. And some other restaurants that were really really good. I got a tattoo while I was out there too! It hurt pretty badly but my friend sat by me and kept me preoccupied so that helped.




Here's a pic of the new tat. And yes that is my right foot

So I've decided to take some more classes to get my special ed license. I love where I'm working which is a school for students with special needs. So, I am excited about pursuing that. Other than that I'm just training hard and tryin to get bigger!

And there is some new stuff in the members section so check it out!

1 comment:

genex magazine said...

So glad you could visit! Your tat is rocking girl!!!