Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Arnold 2009!


Hey hey! Well things are good here just super busy as usual. I have been dieting for about 8 weeks now get ready for the USA's. The plan is to take off some initial weight then try to put on some more muscle without much fat and then hit a 16 week contest diet. We will see!


Next weekend is the Arnold Classic. I am super pumped about it this year because I am working a booth for my good friend Kate Stewart. We will be there all weekend representing her clothing line Fisico Moda. So if you go to the Arnold Expo make sure you stop by my booth! Other than that I am just tryin to get in shape and be better than last year. I am very happy with the progress I've made so far especially since I haven't been able to do much cardio since I get sick every other week! I've learned that being a first year teacher exposes you to so many more germs than you ever thought possible! But my job is so rewarding and it's so worth it!


Well, until next time! I will keep my blog updated more regularly as I start my serious contest prep. So stay tuned! Thanks for all the love and support!!


xoxo

Kira

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Congrats girl you look great. I hope to get out there and compete soon. I injured my quad and was out of commission for about six months so I'm working at getting what I had back. I wish you all the luck.

Jamie Smith said...

Congrats girl you look great. I hope to get out there and compete soon. I injured my quad and was out of commission for about six months so I'm working at getting what I had back. I wish you all the luck.