Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Colts!

Hey! So my hometown team the Indianapolis Colts won last night! 20-3! Puttin the hurtin on Baltimore!
However, I was not watching the game, rather I was watching some hot hot drag queens workin their stuff on the stage at a bar downtown. It was so fun! The women looked incredible but do I call them women or men? Or as I heard one kid call his drag queen in training buddy, a "diva". I like diva! Then my friends and I danced the night away. I love how at gay bars it's ok to take some of your clothes off! I stared at this one guy who danced on a big platform in just his tighty-whities! But he did manage to keep his kicks on! Holler! But of course I forgot my camera so no picks :(. Next time, cuz I know I will be back there again soon!


I am now back in school this semester taking a class toward my special ed license and masters degree. Pretty excited about it. Fortunately, it's an online class so I can go at my own pace. And the prof told us we'd have to try really hard to get a grade lower than an "A". Hey I ain't complainin!


Well, I am working with a girl now helping her get ready for a figure show so I am way stoked about that. SHe's competed in the past and always looked great so I know she will do well. And of course I am still enjoying the offseason. But not for too much longer! Gotta get ready for July shows! I have only myself to beat this year!


New pics in the members section! And more to come of course! Thanks for stickin with me!



Mike Yurkovic-Physique Art/2009 NPC Nationals-we're in Miami!

xoxo

Kira

1 comment:

Tiffany2010 said...

Hey girl looking good...I have been trying to add some size and was wondering what kind of rotation and sets you do for your workouts. I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Tiffany
GermanShepardluv01@yahoo.com