Tuesday, January 5, 2010

UPDATES!

Hey! Happy New Year! My New Year's Resolution is to bust my butt in the gym each and every day! And keeping in contact with all the new and wonderful friends I've made in this sport including the friends I have had for a long time. All those people are near and dear to me! And thirdly, it is my goal to update and work harder on my site so that my wonderful fans and members can have something to look at more frequently!

Speaking of which there are lots of new pics in the members section and plenty more to come! I will take some progress pics because I am working on adding a little more size. I weigh about 164.5 right now which is good for me. I feel great and am very happy with my progress!

Thanks for being loyal fans and members! xoxo

1 comment:

genex magazine said...

Woohoo hope you are having a great 2010 Kira!