Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 weeks out!




Hey! well here i am at 2 weeks out from the Indiana State show. Super excited about this show since this will be the first time in like 4 years my parents will be able to come! and i have tons of clients and friends coming too! so i am amped to get on stage and werk it! lol! i am about 144 lbs right now which is fine. i never really worry about weight until the last week and even so i still have to just chill about it. anyway, i think i've picked the song ill do my routine to. now i jsut need to put my routine together! im bad about waiting til the last minute to do it but i always make it work!






so here's a couple pics of me from today! im feelin great and i feel like this is the best ive ever looked! so yay! oh and i get to keep my pb in after my workouts so i am not mad about that!



later!

No comments: