Thursday, July 14, 2011

9 more days and soooo ready to eat!

Hey there! Well I am 9 days away from the Indiana State/Hoosier Muscle Classic!!! Super excited! My friends and clients and family are coming so I am gonna be sure to rock the stage! My weight is sitting at 144 where it's been for a couple weeks now. Not worried about the number cuz my body is tightening up a lot! This is def the best i've looked and I know I say that every year so that's aweosme! It's always my goal to look better each year.

I have been trying to get my cardio in before I eat my first meal but the past week has been horrible for that! I get dizzy and see spots so I have had to eat first then do it. Grrrr I hate that feeling!!! But it's not worth it to me to feel like crap! As always it is not just about the look but it is also about the process and I want to enjoy it the best I can!

I am so fortunate to have 2 sponsors this year! Fitness Now, my gym I work and train at, is sponsoring my entry fees which is amazing! And Jodi Lane Reynolds http://www.jodilane.com who is generous enough to do my suits! She always does a great job so I am anxious to see what she's come up with for me this year! I appreciate my people so much! Huge help!

Well wish me luck for the next week and a half! Im excited!!!!

Later!
Kira

No comments: