Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor Day!


Well today is Labor Day so hope everyone gets to enjoy a day off. Went out to dinner with the fam to celebrate my brother and sister n law's 2nd anniversary. The place we ate at was this old-school Italian spot. So so good! Everyone there was super nice and it was just really good food. Then family birthday party on Sunday which was great. So, I ate a lot of cake this weekend and I laid out all weekend so now I am fried like a biscuit! It's fine though!



New offseason diet plan which so far I really like. My good friend Pete put it together for me and I know it will definitely give me the gains I want. He is wanting to get into contest prep so he is my diet guru!

Wednesday is my 27th birthday so all day I will eat and do WHATEVER the heck I want! I am never too old for that! Other than that, not much else is new!






New stuff in the members section so check it out. My webmaster has been continually putting a lot of stuff on there so it should be updated a lot.




Ok smell ya later!
P.S. Check out how hot my family is (above)!

1 comment:

genex magazine said...

Hey hot stuff, hope working with Pete works well for ya - will look for the changes at the end of the month!~