Sunday, August 17, 2008




Hey! Well, last night was my friend Tabitha's 30th birthday. She wanted to go to Jillian's which is a restaurant/bar/arcade/bowling alley type situation. It is a really fun place and we all got in touch with our inner-child there! We played games all night and just had a great time!


Here is a pic of the birthday girl, myself, and our friend Becky.




I have been hittin the gym intermittently and having great workouts. I am going to San Francisco at the end of September to see a very dear friend and one of my favorite people so I am pumped about that! He was kind enough to fly me out there! He's so good to me! I am very excited to see him! And my 27th birthday is in 2 weeks!!



And be sure to check out the updates to the members section! My first video is up! And this is my favorite picture of all! Our booties were too big to fit in the pic!!!! Ok well maybe it was mine that was too big! Holler!

1 comment:

genex magazine said...

Can't wait to see ya out in San Francisco!