Friday, August 8, 2008

Update to the members section

So, today I trained chest and it went well. I sort of felt like I pulled a pec muscle but I know I didn't. I just got some weird pain near my sternum but it's a muscle pain and nothing like I normally have. Oh well I guess! And I have definitely done something to my back cuz it hurts to bend over to the right to pick things up! I am such a wimp!

I volunteer in the nursery at my church so tonight they are putting on a dinner celebration for all the volunteers. So, I am stoked about it because I know the food will be good and they are raffling off prizes! And I will get to see some good friends!

Check out my members section because it has been updated with some new pics and I am sharing stories from Vegas. And trust me, the stories are great!

1 comment:

genex magazine said...

Hey girl, hope your chest and back are alright, can't have you injured but you got seven weeks to heal! :)