So it's the first Monday of 2015! We all know how Mondays can be. Ummmmm lackluster to say the least. I look at Mondays, or I at least try to look at them as a fresh start. A do over if you will. Maybe the weekend wasn't the best as far as meeting and keeping goals, and well here comes the end to the weekend and the start to a new chance. I don't know about you, but I'm always super tired at the beginning of the week! So what I do to get going is start the day with cardio! Sounds tough and it is but I know that's what's gonna wake me up and make me feel alive! I then drink some green tea to feel even more alive and just refreshed. I find that tea makes me feel so much better than coffee!! So what else can you do to start your week off right? Regardless of your life goals whether they're fitness related or personal life related or even work related, here are some tips to conquer your Mondays and make the most of your week:
1. write down your goals the night before
2. if you are gearing up to lose weight and struggle with getting up in the am, lay your clothes out the night before
3. make a motivational board but fill it with positive, motivating words
4. visualize yourself excelling in whatever you are trying to become better at
5. if fitness is your goal, load up your ipod or whatever you use for music, with new tunes
6. YouTube! watch your fave YouTubers for extra motivation. No matter what your goal is, there is a YouTube channel out there for you!
7. read a motivational book
8. keep positive people in your life who will continue to motivate you. I have several clients who basically hire me just for motivation and I love giving them that positive energy.
9. BELIEVE in YOU!
No matter what your life goals are, you can do anything you want if you just stay positive and set clear goals for yourself. Make Mondays your bitch! Start the week off right and you will be successful the rest of the week! Remember we all make mistakes so forgive yourself and keep at it!