Thursday, January 8, 2015

My current skin care faves

I stumbled on Acure organic skin care products when I received one of their schmexy lip lush glosses in a Birchbox one month.  I fell in love with this lip gloss immediately because it smelled amazing, wasn't sticky like most glosses, and it has argan oil in it which I love!  So I looked for more of their products and found that my local organic grocery store carries their products!!!  So I stocked up on their argan oil and face wash!!!  And I am loving these products.  Acure organics is made with organic ingredients and feel amazingly pure when you use them. I love argan oil especially in this frigidly cold weather it helps keep my skin from drying out and cracking.  What's also is amazing about this product is that they fit all skin type needs like oily, acne prone, combo to oily, and so forth.  Really loving them right now and plan to continue using them!  Check them out at http://www.acureorganics.com

No comments: